What if we tell you that the one thing you cannot leave home without is Travel Insurance, would you believe us? It may not be tangible nor it doesn’t sound exciting but the reasons to have one are plentiful. And mind you – this type of insurance covers far more than just cancellations of vacations.
Allow us to enlighten you and give ten reasons why you should get a Travel Insurance:
- Emergency Accident or Sickness
- There is nothing much worse than being sick or injured while on a trip ESPECIALLY IF YOU ARE OUT OF THE COUNTRY. Well even if you are in your own country, medications and check-ups can really break the bank. That is one of the reasons why it is really important to have Travel Insurance. Who knows what your next travel might bring you.
- Emergency Evacuation and Repatriation
- It is sometimes difficult to get in and out of a certain country especially if you are a foreigner. If for that instance you got sick or hurt, it would really be a hassle to receive proper medical assistance. That is why it is important to have one especially if you need proper treatment right away.
- Trip Cancellation
- Imagine this: You have prepared for like an eternity for your trip and then BOOM! Your trip plans got cancelled. Bummer, right? Cancellations can come from a lot of reasons: acts of nature, a death in the family, foreign tensions, etc.
Without Travel Insurance, you not only lose your dream vacation but a significant amount of money too. Often times, you will not be able to get a full or even partial refund on deposits, accommodations, flights, tour packages and what have you. But getting yourself a good travel insurance will sure help cushion the blow. So while you may not be taking that trip, at least you won’t have to worry about paying for it too.
- Trip Interruption
- Same with cancellation of trips, interruption helps if your vacation is cut short due to a medical problem, natural disasters, catastrophes or even death. Travel insurance will help you get home and reimburse non-refundable expenses. In addition to that, if you can’t travel home because you or your travel buddy(ies) are in need of medical treatment, then travel insurance will be there to make the save!
Can you imagine being away from your home longer than anticipated? Cha-ching!
- Trip Delay
- If you get your vacation destination unscathed and on time, good. But if your trip is delayed for a couple of hours, then a good travel insurance can help you with losses on pre-paid accommodation or additional expenses. Nothing is more stressful than a flight delay. Why add it by paying potential financial loss?
- Baggage and Personal Effects
- If you have either lost or damaged your belongings during your travel, please raise your hand.
If you have experienced this then remember that it is one of the reasons that having a travel insurance is a great idea because it will cover your belongings against theft, loss or damage while you are on your trip. Take note: Travel insurance only cost about a fraction of what your potential loss could be. Knowing that your possessions are covered will ensure you that your vacation will be fun and stress-free.
- Baggage Delay
- You made it to your destination but your luggage didn’t. Wow.
Having travel insurance will help you buy necessary items until your belongings are returned. This will turn an annoying situation from becoming into a costly one.
- Collision Damage Waiver
- It will provide protection in case of damage to your rental car beyond your control. This can include collision, theft and natural disasters. Now you can scratch that off your stress list as you’re about to drive in an unfamiliar road.
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment
- Not really a good one to discuss but the thought of passing away while on vacation can be made exponentially worse when your family and loved ones struggle to get your body home. With this said, travel insurance can make the process much easier for the people you will leave behind.
This type of insurance also covers dismemberment while you are away. Another one that is not fun to discuss but good to be aware of.
- Being at ease by getting one from a company that has been known for being RELIABLE
- We mentioned all the right reasons to get travel insurance in order to secure your safety while you are away. So if you are planning a trip and going to your dream destination, make sure that you’ll get it from a non-life insurance company that is RELIABLE, INNOVATIVE, REPUTABLE and RESPONSIVE. Get it from the best. Get it from ALLIEDBANKERS INSURANCE CORPORATION!
You may call us at (02) 243-0075 or visit our website at www.alliedbankers.com.ph
You can also visit our tri-web accounts:
YouTube: Allied Bankers
405 total views, 2 views today